Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two Simple Requests From KARL HOBBES

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Karl Hobbes is the Chancellor of the Lewis Carroll School of Logic. For all intents and purposes,
he is this GoodFather's Godfather. When he says jump, I jump twice.

He e-mailed me two "simple requests."


Regarding your first post of April 16, 2013:
You had inspired me to write a poem justifying the perpetuity of the "GodFather of Math."
Either delete the entire page or strikethrough the whole damn thing.

Please post this quote from a student named
Marcia DuTramp. She is the grand-daughter of your friend Marcel Dutramp, the "resident artist of the Long Beach Jetty."

If I can't make any friends then I will make enemies
because the last thing I want to be is invisible.
We all have to make something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
DuTramp is pronounced DOO-TRUMP. Marcel was introduced on this page
and the next DuTramp page is here.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment