Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Best Art Department In California Is...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

...Cal State Long Beach.

This statement has been proven mathematically as follows:

+

+

+

+

= Positively Fourth Street

THE SUM TOTAL OF THIS PROOF IS south of here>>> IN THE 2-DIE-4 PHOTO GALLERY


_____________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
This semester two things have happened: my aging process is wearing high heel sneakers
AND the Cal State Long Beach Art Department is welcoming a new student: Sierra Swiglick.

I remember the exact place on the campus of Jefferson High School where her father,
Morris Swiglick told me "My daughter was born yesterday."
Mr. Swiglick is still teaching Chemistry at the same school I retired from nine years ago.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:


  1. I think I saw a pony in the puzzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a Great Title>>>> I Think I See A Pony<<<<<<<

      Delete