Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, #93

____________________________________________________________________________________
  
 
     At least for now, this image is permitted a "border crossing"
     because the birthday girl's handwritten note is from
     the same time period  as the photograph.
   
      Designer = Mrs. ©arPeo     Upper Inset = Husband     Lower Photo = Son     Lower Inset = ?

     This will be the only page I am writing today because my Mother's photograph
      is an extremely hard act to follow (especially when accompanied by a picture
      of my Father).

      All of the yardsticks in the world could not measure my gratitude to Mrs. Carpeo
      for designing this page. 
____________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Lower inset: little Paul? The correct kiddie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Kiddie?"
      Very good: Mrs. CarPeo used
      my 1955 kindergarten class photo.
      If she says that it is Little Paul,
      then it must be me!

      Delete