Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pet Photos Segue To UNCivil War

___________________________________________________________________________________




PLASTIKA
MINIATURA

is the dog for me 
absolutely maintainence-free
never poop to clean–nor pee
 






CHESHIRE
LOBOTOMIA

is the cat you see 
absolutely maintainence-free
never poop to clean–nor pee

But with genuine history:
talking to a girl
while sitting
in a tree
 
In 1862, Alice In Wonderland,
by Lewis Carroll, was first written

While Madness took a different form
across the ocean from Great Britian

Where for American soldiers
many bullets were bitten

Boys from North and South
were shooting & killing 
Boys from South and North
in their own backyard

Because their governors
made them fight real hard

Sorry
But I fell into
a dark word hole
I badly need a nap
to unmadden my soul

___________________________________________________________________________________


5 comments:

  1. Why the strikethrough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original intent of the page was to be
      cute, inanimate pets but it morphed
      into a Civil War commentary.
      Rather than change or delete the latter,
      I just qualified it by striking through it.

      Delete
    2. When intentions go through the looking glass,
      that is a form of madness.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Dr. Anonymous.
      I need that "madness" to keep me
      from going insane.

      Delete
    4. If your weren't mad, you wouldn't be here.

      Delete