Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Father Frank, R.I.P.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One November night 45 years ago, after five or so years of my living in darkness, after a night
of alcohol and drug abuse, he opened the rectory doors to me at 3 a.m. He invited me in
and heard my confession–the sacrament that forever changed the direction of my life.
He was the single most influential person in my conversion and healing.
And I know that I am not the only one he helped.

Dear Father, you were authentically a good and wholesome human being.
You are true priest with the heart of the Good Shepherd!

Deacon Steve



Monsignor Francis E. Oliverio
(7/18/30-9/5/13)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment