Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 1, 2014

She Said...He Said...Again (He/She #39) ©

______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________

"Hey, sleepy face. Once again, you missed Marcel DuTramp."

"What did the Poet Laureate have to say today?"

"Well, a booming voice filled the coffee house:
 WELCOME TO DECEMBER!  
 HE WAS BORN THIS MONTH.
 The baristas silenced the espresso maker
 and  everyone stood at attention."

"Then what?"

"He recited the following:
  Jesus was a Jew
  until the resurrection, you know
  then he discovered  EGO:
  I want a religion named after me!
  All he wants every Christian to do
  is remember they are all part Jew.

"He stopped right there but nobody made a sound."

"Too bad."

"Then he added All you need is love
  and everybody applauded."

"Deservedly. But shame on me because I  forgot
  he had recited that poem to me on the Jetty.

"Shame on you but all we need is love."
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment