Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Why P-h-o-t-o-v-e-r-i-o?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Because this is what Google image has to show for it...
    
Photoverio #40
______________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. What's on the note?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a more interesting answer but
      it was only a hint for retired password.

      Delete