Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Leftover & Undivided

____________________________________________________________________________________

Leftovers...
were given a makeover the day Tupperware was born.


Complete undivided attention...
died the day texting was born.
........................


I began this day separating the wit from the chaff.

I had just spent two hours looking at quotes from  
Dawn Powell, E.M. Forster, & Oscar Wilde...
then I said...(in pure modern speak)... 
What about me?

Anyone reacting to these two quotes with
There is no acknowledgement of the source 
is flattering the bejesus out of Paul Oliverio.
Both quotes originated between his two ears.

Both quotes are copyrighted.
But enough about me.   
____________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Human rejection of leftovers is a big human problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a problem solved by...the neediest members
      of society. But the multitude of their existence
      is a much bigger human problem.

      Delete