Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Regarding The Link On The Previous Page

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Goodnight My Love" © is sung by Jesse Belvin,
an alumnus of Jefferson High School in Los Angeles.

Were I to be forty years older, I could have been his math teacher.

But I will settle for being forty years younger than that
and having occasional phone conversations
with Jesse Belvin Jr.

He makes an appearance
on his Father's image page.

Jesse Belvin Jr. lives in Texas.
He is a singer and a priest.

Maybe Junior Belvin can help re-unite me with my C. A. R.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment