Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Thanksgiving Poem

____________________________________________________________________________________

I give thanks
For having found
Someone to fulfill my wishes

Someone to multiply
My loaves and fishes

Tomorrow we will wash
the dirty dishes


____________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. And I give thanks for the thanksgiving
    cross continental convergence of phone calls
    and bakeries and on the morrow
    shine our shoes,
    hang the laundry under a sunlit sky
    and polish our skin in a bath of warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See poem above............Title =
    THANKSGIVING 2012 to THANKSGIVING 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. If wishes can be fulfilled
    and dreams create a scene
    you will be here
    by THANKSGIVING 2014.

    ReplyDelete