Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mr. Photoverio © (#20): Reese's Pieces

______________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
Behind The Bedford Diner
(9/18/14)
The sweet tooth
it sure pleases

but when

it becomes litter

it makes me bitter

and then



© Oliverio 
While She Was Across The Street
(9/18/14)
#21 is here


I prefer

to think

in terms of

Black&White


 

____________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. Would E.T. Eat, see?
    White and black blanched
    Nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think E.T. is smart enough
      to know the difference
      between rocks & nuts.

      What a wonderful world it would be...
      if the same could be said
      about all human beings!

      Delete
  2. How sexual you have become!

    ReplyDelete