Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Autumn In New York

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The song is about New York City but the photo
is from Westchester County, 100 miles north of the Big Apple



Photographer = C. A. R.

(Without her, my California heart
would have shriveled like a raisin)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. Want a recipe for rice pudding with raisins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of the man who said "She made mincemeat of my heart
      But at least I had something to eat."

      Delete
  2. Who said that? Hopefully not Mr. Oliverio, but clever, as he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was written back in the previous millennium by someone I knew who lived inside my mirror.
      He wrote it on the same Rocky Point desktop that had the aforementioned Franny Glass graffiti...

      Delete
  3. Nisian Oliverioniarian Verizionia via Luap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life inside the mirror was a Verizonian experience for Luap.

      Delete
  4. Ah! Mr. Oliverio is multilingual. Mirronian is little known language that is often misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete