Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 18, 2013

Not Mr. CaPPuccino's Favorite Song...

____________________________________________________________________________________



Well three cappucinos and three croissant
Jonathan Jonathan wadda ya want?
Not me not me
No I couldn’t sit down no more

Cause I couldn’t stay inside talkin
Had to get outside rockin

In the cappuccino bar
Everybody sits there smilin
I was among them too
Till I heard the call of the wild...
Jonathan Richman
In The Cappuccino Bar




"I disagree, Mr. Oliverio," said Midas Welby.
"Jonathan's three cappuccinos and three croissants...


"Plus three honey bars...had to make the cash register smile.
I know Cap Puccino as well as I know me and he might as well be
taking advantage of the situation by photographing Jonathan Richman
sidewalk serenading outside his business establishment.

"What if the sidewalk serenading is illegal there?"

"Mr. Puccino would be wise enough to photograph Jonathan
while being chased away by the police. Then the pictures
could be posted on the CaPPuccino Bar's walls."

"Or the photos would go viral on the internet."

"Now I agree with you, Paul. And the publicity
for the coffee house would be worth a gazillion dollars."

"Then Jonathan would probably write a sequel to the song."

"He already did."

"Really?"

"From the Cappuccino Bar, Jonathon would lead the serenaded
sidewalkers to the dance floor of a Lesbian bar...
and Mr. Oliverio just gave SHUTTERSTOCK some free publicity."

____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment