Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Passion Flowers For Mrs. CarPeo

______________________________________________________________________________________

A surprise mid-summer rain
this morning put a happy spin
on these passion flowers.











































______________________________________________________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. I am a bit overwhelmed by the intense beauty
    of these pictures, these flowers
    I am a bit overwhelmed by the intense love
    of the photographer, that I feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vine winds its arm into a gentle embrace.
    Who of two is hugger, who huggee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that the vine-winder
      has a gravity-defying feature.

      Delete
    2. ...Only a figment of my Omagination...

      which reminds me...

      You ready for a FIG walk?

      Delete
  3. Figure that you are. Get a leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fig walk---with Walkman---actually bore fruit:
    5 full-grown green figs...
    I miked one of them...the pulp got superhot in 15 seconds...
    but was viscerally delicious.

    The others are presently basking in the sun
    in my bay window.

    ReplyDelete