Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 18, 2014

Tear-stained, Hazy & Non-existential image

______________________________________________________________________________________

The original  image is from 2013

from The F. Scott Fitzgerald Society





























The tears might as well have been mine.

The photograph of the image was taken
this morning with my dim-witted smart phone.

I wanted to scream at that stark sentence:

Scott, you are so beloved...
Robin Williams named his daughter ZELDA  

I cried because the great unwashed will believe 
that "Zelda" originated with a video game.

Scott & Zelda Fitzgerald

 

The next Fitzgerald page
is here.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Perils of etheral light, print a bit more stable

    Said the tribute was a different one, but who is to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the great washed are too perfumed, surrounded by
    Cloud of their own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had you not found fault with the great washed,
      I would have been truly surprised.

      I am no stranger to that cloud...and neither are you!!

      Delete
  3. They live in a tea-stained hazy cloud

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd prefer a cloud with coffee stains...
    not hazy as much as milky...

    ReplyDelete