Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hap-Pre Halloween From Saul Steinberg

______________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                     
Saul Steinberg
1966











You don't need to ask
But it's only a paper mask





Photographer = Irving Penn
______________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. One photograph!

    Is that the best you can do for SAUL STEINBERG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why God made hyperlinks!

      Delete
    2. Was it God who made hyperlinks
      or was it Godette
      or was it one of their subcontractors?

      Delete
  2. Pardon my typo:
    I should have spelled it
    G.O.D.

    The acronym that stands for
    Group Of Deities

    PS:
    The acronym is copyrighted by LCSoL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me better than I thought you did.

    ReplyDelete