Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Capital I-Beams

______________________________________________________________________________________

There is no I in Art
but without Art
there is no heart

There is no U in me
but if we share our eyes
twice everything we will see

The way this next word was built
I is stuck in the middle of Gu-I-lt

But damn this spelling schism...
I prospers Automatically
in the age of Itheism














____________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
CAPITAL I-BEAMS is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.

The image is from here but Mr. Oliverio first used the term Itheism
in a 1977 short story about a spelling-challenged guru.

Usage of this page–or any other copyrighted Good/GodFather of Math page–
can be arranged by contacting this website.
____________________________________________________________________________________

  

2 comments: