Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 14, 2014

I Am Waiting

______________________________________________________________________________________


The image is from here and links to
an extraordinary essay!






of somewhere









______________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The Rolling Stones' performance of I Am Waiting–from the album AFTERMATH–
features Brian Jones on dulcimer and Charlie Watts playing drums 
with one stick and one elbow. 

It happens to be one of my all-time favorite Stones' songs for the simple reason
that I could play it on dulcimer. I have owned three dulcimers 
(including one self-constructed) but sold the last one in 2004.

I would love to have another so if one of my readers is feeling 
particularly generous, please contact this website.

Presently, I am waiting for a bus–3000 miles away–
to safely deliver my baby home!

This explains why there is a bonus 
Rolling Stones video: Oh Carol.
______________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment