Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 13, 2014

WHO Sang The First Pop Song About Transvestites?

______________________________________________________________________________________

YES!  THEY DID!

Keith Moon, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, Pete Townsend

I'm a boy, I'm a boy

But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am I get it
 
One girl was called Jean Marie
Another little girl 

was called Felicity
 

Another little girl 
was Sally Joy
The other was me, 

and I'm a boy

My name is Bill 

and I'm a headcase
They practice making up 

on my face
 

Yeah, I feel lucky if I get 
trousers to wear
Spend ages taking hairpins 

from my hair

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am I get it

Put your frock on Jean Marie
Plait your hair Felicity
Paint your nails, little Sally Joy
Put this wig on, little boy

I wanna play cricket on the green
Ride my bike across the stream
Cut myself and see my blood
I wanna come home all covered in mud
Peter Townsend

(1966) ______________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment