Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 13, 2014

Almost Forgetten Vincent Van Frankenstein Post

____________________________________________________________________________________

A German artist by the name of Diemut Strebe has created a replica of Vincent Van Gogh’s
severed ear using DNA from Vincent’s great-great-grandnephew Lieuwe Van Gogh,
and now the strange incarnation of the legendary lopped ear is on display
at the Center for Art and Media in Karlsruhe, Germany.











This  unforgettable 2014
Dr. Frankenstein gesture
reminds me of a poem 







If forgetting were an art I'd be Van Gogh
Then forget where my ear was
And cut off my toe.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
IF FORGETTING is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.
____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment