Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 9, 2014

The Hamlet Duplex Dichotomy (CR #598)

____________________________________________________________________________________






inspiration= Shakespeare ©








cartoonist = Mankoff ©
____________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. Suffering from a "condo" complex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather my suffering be confined to a condo complex
    than a condo nightmare.

    But I think the latter phrase is a redundancy
    unless you have a good mute button
    on your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never let your peers be your guide
    That's when you learn the limits of humanity
    So once they become "boss" you see
    They leave all equality aside

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that a-b-b-a rhyme scheme

    As for the LIMITS OF HUMANITY:
    If we maintain equal distances between its pecking order,
    there will always be equality.

    As they say at the Frutescent Institute of Inane Spelling...
    Let not your peers be your guide.
    Let your appels be your guide
    .

    ReplyDelete