Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Another Pic For My Chick

____________________________________________________________________________________

For Mrs. CarPeo (See You in September)

© Paul Oliverio (2014)


































____________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Because, I guess, it looks like the inflated head of a gecko.

      Delete
  2. The gecko is silent here
    As is Mr. Carpeo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When gecko can be seen
    'Neath the halo of a street lamp

    You can hear him quote Simon & Gafunkel:
    Gecko the Sounds of Silence

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-WzXUJFCo

    ReplyDelete