Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bertrand Russell, Pope John Paul II, & Paul Oliverio

____________________________________________________________________________________

All have the same birthday: May 18

Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)











Bertrand Russell
was a philosopher
and an atheist.










Pope John Paul II (1920-2005)








Pope John Paul 2
was God's most
chosen person
and a global
rockstar. 




 However, Paul Oliverio
 believes God's favorite
 people are the atheists.

"I get bored with all that
  24/7 devotion,"
  said the Creator,
"I really dig the atheists
  because they keep me
  on my toes." 


⬅ Paul Oliverio (1949-2049)
____________________________________________________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. Love grows up down thelist
    Greater the theists

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinkthat is a compliment
    but I am notsure

    Oh Yes Iam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amid disappearing comments, I will respond again. Oh yes, my dear sweet man, my dear sweet God fearing man it is a compliment.

      Delete
  3. Sure is a complement my God fearing wonderful man

    ReplyDelete
  4. If all complements were compliments

    AND

    All that disappears re-appears...

    There might be less to complain about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. And you complete me

      Another thing, mi amore,
      Let these comments be completed,
      newbies not withstanding...

      Delete