Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Loose Lips Do More Than Sink Ships

______________________________________________________________________________________

If I should live to be 182
I know that  I will never
get enough of you

Because I love the way
you love me when you're
making love to me

Loose Lips

Because when your lips
are busy I'm as happy
as a man could be 

Percy Mayfield




His most famous composition
is associated with a guy
named Ray.The title:
Hit The Road, Jack

Percy Mayfield's most famous
composition  associated
with him as the singer:
Please Send Me Someone To Love


But would somebody please send intelligence
to planet earth by having Percy Mayfield
inducted into  the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame. 
______________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER THIS SONG FONDLY FROM THE FIFTIES WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY..HAD THE RECORD THAT BELONGED TO MY MOTHER AND ACTUALLY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS PERCY MAYFIELD..I STILL BURST OUT AND SING THIS SONG SOMETIMES, AND AM GLAD TO SEE IT IN PRINT SOMEWHERE....THANKS FOR THE MEMORY, BOB KELLUM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the more reason for Percy Mayfield
      to be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!

      Delete