Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Authorized Personnel Only ©

____________________________________________________________________________________

 Elea

 Yesterday,
 the  feast featured
 Minnie's handmade lasagna with
 Nuna's singular  sausage
 
 Vivian's salad served by Detty
 chock full of Buddie's fortune cookies
(D calls him Rotunda)

 The muses were much amused
 while the band played  on
 conducted by Gus
(who half-made
  all of us)

  Grace the Ace danced
  with Stan the Man
 
  Sam had his eye on you
 (me too)

  From way down here  
  where I could hear Detty
  whisper My Three Sons

  But your offspring (my everything)
  knows only the one Detty calls Centerpiece

  But your offspring (my everything)
  worships only D's husband

  Gus named the feast  FORTNIGHT OF ELEA 
    
  If only your singular jewel could see 'ya
  If only she could read her
  four fortune cookies:
   
  Yang every other yin // Ignore every other sin // Action is truth
       
  Go west at 70 // Stop at the fountain of youth
       
  Close cover before striking
       
  Read 'em, 
  Don't eat'em 

 

 Today, Elea

 "Please be there to cheer"
   i exhort
 "Please be there with Eva
   on the r'court"
 ____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment