Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Is this A Jackson Pollock Self-Portrait?

______________________________________________________________________________________

                     
If you answered Yes, you do not
win the Rorschcach Ribbon.

The grizzled man with mismatched  eyes
and curving nose has orange blotches.

He has a second mouth and a third eye
but the singular running nose drools
not snot but a knot–a tree knot.

Trees of senior citizen status
tend to do a lot of drooling.




This is not the product of an abstract painter unless the artist is named God or Mother Nature.    
Interpretations of the image may vary according to who you are.

______________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. For me, I see, at left, top: the white rabbit. Have I been indoctrinated? Below, I see: a tortoise who smiles. And to the right: three anime faces peep out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU, I hereby salute for being astute.
      No comment could be kinder than your indoctrinated reminder.

      As we all learned at the Lewis Carroll School of Logic:
      The WHITE RABBIT is everywhere.

      Delete