Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Crisp Bills

____________________________________________________________________________________




Some people like money
to spend on fun

I like my money
well-done


Those with a surplus
Sometimes have boasted

When I have seven bucks
I like them toasted




____________________________________________________________________________________


5 comments:

  1. Some have hosted
    Parties with Roasted
    Antipasto dos(t)ed
    With people ghosted

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anchovy is the adult equivalent to hidden vegetables.
    If you built it in they will yum,
    but it must be built into the dish in secret,
    like fairy dust.
    Even kalish bills fried to a mist,
    taste like a bliss kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Fish don't torture…
      Their banks don't charge interest."
      -Jose Emilio Pacheco

      Delete