Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Godfather Of CarPeo (#2 In A Series Of 4)

___________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                               


 Said Carol to Paul

"Oh, how happy
  are the faces
  of Jean Carpeaux'
  Three Graces









  Said Paul to the world
  so you all can see
  Graces are very
  personal to me.

  I will list them below,
  alphabetically...




1. My Father's wife


























2. My Mother


























3. My Sisters' Mother










GODFATHER OF cARpEO
continues here.
___________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Known as Charm, Beauty and Creativity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what Zeus named his daughters...

      Being His offspring, Charm, Beauty, & Creativity
      not only had lots of suitors but they probably
      got away with doing stuff daughters of mere mortals
      would never get away with.

      Delete