Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Love This Picture

____________________________________________________________________________________





I love this picture
I feel it in
my every
breath.

I will always love
this picture
far beyond
my death.

To quote, I will
The great sage
Who said

Her imprint
Is on every
page.

____________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. If only Mrs Carpeo could post her favorite Mr Carpeo pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Mr Carpeo were here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, there and everywhere.
    >>>>>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4fxCbwRhuE&feature=kp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Carpeo must email his favored version

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this version...almost as much as I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete