Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 23, 2014

Almost A Deadly Sin

_____________________________________________________________________________________

              "Father, forgive me for I have sinned...

  I cropped an Art Daily photograph."

"What else is new?
  Thousands of people do that every day.
  Artdaily.org is the  most photogenic
  website in the cybersphere."

"Don't you want to know why 
  I cropped this particular photo?"

"No. This is a confessional–
  a place for real sinners.
  What you did is suitable
  for discussion at a
  coffee house."

"Thank you for not
  classifying  me as
  a real sinner."

"However, for wasting my time,
  your penance is to...
  say two Hail Marys
  while standing on 
  your head."
                                                                                                          Photo/ Stan Honda
"That's nothing.
  With my eyes closed,
  I can say ten Hail Marys                                                    
  while standing on my head."

 "Hold the bravado, Paul.
   I can smell the deadly sin of  PRIDE."

 "OK. I'm outta here."

 "Thank God!" 
_____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment