Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 8, 2014

STREET ART UTOPIA (#7)

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is not my home...






But it might be
a fun place
to visit


© Collettivo FX
Palermo, Italy


The next Street Art
page is here.
____________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. One might get flicked out of the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that "My Friend Flicka" was a typographically tricky design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too flickin much for me....I am outta here...

    ReplyDelete