Quote-unQuote

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think therefore I am troubled = RENEE DESCARTES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 26, 2014

Holiday Greetings From Piscataway HQ

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lewis Carroll School of Logic
819 Theresa Blvd.
Piscataway, NJ 
08845

5/26/14

Dear Paul

Holiday greetings to you & Mrs. CarPeo & all 
who read these pages. 

Also, my gratitude to Mrs. CarPeo for her editorial, 
artistic, and inspirational presence on everything 
you do.

For me, she has made life most comfortable and relaxed.
I no longer having to see my name referenced 
virtually everywhere–as it was 
when the GoodFather of Math
was GodFather of same.

I am utterly envious of her immeasurable patience 
with you. But on this Memorial Day, never forget 
where it all began.

Sincerely,

Karl Hobbes,
Chancellor of LCSoL 

PS
I was offended by the tone of the previous page
but I appreciate your prompt apology. 
____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment